Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Others Make Me Better

There are things in my life that rattle my sense of well-being, but in reality, my life is very good. This is because others have shown me how to appreciate what I have and to listen to those who see things differently than I do. They have nurtured my dreams, shown me what it means to really care, and how to not be afraid to speak up for equality in all its forms.
Outside my French doors, one of those others is dealing with a real problem. My friend, Chip Greg Anderson has been living with cancer for years. He touched my heart and mind when we first met with his fearless belief in being himself, and he has stayed there. Chip's quirky, brilliant and bold in the art of being alive. He is also human, and suffers. I send him strength this evening.

Chip Anderson

No comments: